DOT BAT Proficiency Training Course
(part 3 of the complete DOT Collector Training)
This course meets and exceeds the DOT requirements for Breath Alcohol Technician Proficiency Demonstration. Please note: this class is EBT machine specific. You will be trained using your exact Evidential Breath Testing device!
THIS COURSE DOES NOT INCLUDE PART ONE or PART TWO OF THE COMPLETE BAT TRAINING (which includes New DOT rules, basic knowledge and qualification training). You must have have Basic Knowledge and Qualification Training PRIOR TO TAKING THIS CLASS TO BE QUALIFIED TO PERFORM DOT BAT TESTS!
This Proficiency Training class includes training on your specific EBT device in which you will complete seven consecutive error-free mock tests which we observe and verify in real time. Our expert trainer provided real life scenarios so you learn how to deal with "tough situations".
In this Proficiency Demonstration, the student will successfully demonstrate the following:
- Ability to respond to the device’s messages and commands or displays,
- Actions to take when an error message or malfunction occurs with the device,
- Ability to conduct an air blank or the knowledge that an air blank has been conducted,
- Identify and explain actions the technician will take when the device does not function properly,
- Explain when a check of external calibration check is required, if applicable to the device being used, and identify the procedures used to perform the check
Who should attend: New and refresher collectors, collector instructors, collector supervisors, occupational health providers, employers of DOT covered workers, auditors, insurance representatives, laboratory representatives, MROs, SAPs, MRO assistants, TPAs.
#TRN-DOTBATPRO - DOT Breath Alcohol Technician Proficiency Training
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 29 April, 2022.