DOT Designated Employer Representative (DER) Training Course
Designated Employer Representative (DER) online training course is a comprehensive course designed to prepare the DER to perform his or her duties properly, as required by the Department of Transportation (DOT). The course offers an in-depth, plain-English study of the Federal regulations, 49 CFR Part 40 for drug and alcohol testing, from the perspective of the DER.
Who should take this course:
- Company owners
- Trucking & transportation company presidents
- Human Resources Managers
- Safety Managers
- Drug and Alcohol Program Managers - DAPMs
- Supervisors overseeing safety sensitive employees (regulated employees)
- Persons already designated as the DER for their company
- Anyone having duties relating to safety for Department of Transportation employees
#TRN-DOTDER - DOT Designated Employer Representative (DER) Training
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 13 June, 2022.